Dienstag, 26. September 2017

Zaful Haul

Just a few days ago I received my order from Zaful.
Even though the clothes are shipped from China, it took less than 2 weeks until I could happily open the parcel. Every item of my order was packaged individually in a practical zip bag (I'm definitely going to keep those - so practical for traveling!).

Here's what I got...


Waist Belt - I couldn't resist ordering this trend piece and was totally blown away by the quality of it. Of course the belt isn't made of real leather - but the hardware definitely doesn't look as cheap as this piece was.


Graphic Shirt - This Statement Tee caught my eye in seconds. I mean "Never Not Hungry" - is there a quote that could describe me better? I don't think so...


Top / Blouse - The third and last piece I ordered is this blouse. It reminds of a quite similiar blouse from Zara...

I'm really surprised by the look and the quality of the clothing items. They literally seem like any other tee, blouse or belt you would buy at H&M or Zara, but are way cheaper! I'm definitely going to place another order soon to try out the latest fall trends!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen